I am a mom of three and lover of blueberry chocolate smoothies, yoga pants, and quiet time with a book. As a fitness and nutrition professional, I have a passion for supporting women on their journey to reach their health goals with an emphasis on gut health, core and pelvic floor health, and recovery after pregnancy loss.
I understand life as a busy woman with kids, jobs, relationships, and daily tasks all vying for a piece of your time. It can be overwhelming to sift through the countless information presented in the name of health. I was there at one point too. Years of disordered eating, confusing fitness, hormone and gut health imbalances, pregnancy loss, and fertility struggles have led me to the population that I now serve.
I’m here to tell you that wellness doesn’t have to be complicated or out of reach. My mission with Two Peas Wellness is to help you learn to move freely and feel confident in your body again without having to stress over doing it all on your own. Reconnect with your body and find what works for you
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Nutritional Therapy Association
- Master of Science, Biology, Western Kentucky University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, University of Louisville
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS) Exercise 1
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Athleticism
- The Female Athlete (Antony Lo)